Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fun-ness

Today is my last day of unemployment; certainly bittersweet.  I like money, don't get me wrong, but I love being able to do things that I didn't get to do when I was working full time, like bake bread, read non school books, go on walks with Honey, take naps, etc.  But alas, back to the real world, sort of.  I'm only working part time, so I will still have time to do lots. 

Last weekend we visited the Chinese and Japanese gardens in Portland.  It was great to get out and do something fun, and the best part-  we didn't have to pay the admission fee because our library carries passes that we can reserve to get in free. 
                          The first set of pics are from the Chinese Garden












 
These other pics are from the Japanese Garden.  This garden is so beautiful and peaceful!  We enjoyed sitting by the waterfall, just watching the fish.














 

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fabulous! I need to come and visit so I can go to the temple and other fun things! jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete