Friday, September 14, 2012

Tra la la la

My dog thinks I am the funniest person she knows.
Laugh attack
I love that Honey bear!


Found this outside our front door yesterday.  
There are spiders everywhere here!  Luckily I have only found 2 inside the apartment, but the trees outside are littered with spider webs.  Gross!

Today was the hottest day of the week at about 85 degrees, and they decided it would be a good day to shut our pool down for the season.  Not cool. 

For some better news - I have two job interviews on Monday!  I am definitely qualified, and very hopeful that one of these will work out. 

And now - a picture I found that I really like from our visit to Rockaway Beach a couple weeks ago.  :)

Blake building a masterpiece in the sand.
 

2 comments:

  1. That spider looks HUGE! Sick. Get some spray to kill those suckers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got a good spray in the face last night...so did its friend up in our light. --Blake

      Delete