Tuesday, April 6, 2021

February 6, part 2. Karaoto Suisen Park Daffodils and Dinner in Masuda

The daffodils...💗
This was one of my absolute favorite scenic stops.  Not only was it absolutely gorgeous, but the smell was divine!! If heaven has a smell, I bet it is the scent of daffodils.  The water was beautiful, and I didn't want to leave.  Luckily, we found a small little beach filled with rocks, and our boys were ready to stay put and play all day.  It delights my heart that all my boys are as happy and contented out in nature as I am.











Exploring in some tide pools.






















He's so freaking adorable. 💓I hate how fast he is growing.

We had a delicious dinner here.

He was super nervous to try this jello...

He actually loved it!

We were so glad that the menu here had something our boys would eat.  Its been fun going out with the boys and have them looking forward to trying new things, and actually liking a few (very few) of them.

He's our most adventurous eater.  Slow but sure.  Baby steps to culturally broadened taste buds.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment