Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sink hole spring 2019

It’s been a while, but I’m back to this blog, and hopefully for good. Facebook has had too much of a presence in  my life, but I still want to share about things. This will be my go to from now on.
I may get a little heavy with my topics because sometimes, I feel like the ideas I get are too big for my brain!

We’ve been blessed/cursed with ridiculous amounts of rain here in So-Cal. Milo even had the equivalent of a snow day today- I’ll call it a sink hole day. No joke, a huge sink hole opened up in the road  right in front of his school! He got out early and it was chaos! The closest I could get to the school was about half a mile away.  Luckily, it was only sprinkling at the time, and I found a ward member to sit with the littles so I wouldn’t have to add more chaos to the pick up. Ha!

Now for pics from last week. We had a few days of sunshine before the floods came. The sun is glorious!












No comments:

Post a Comment