Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas pics

Christmas 2012 was one for the record books, and not for any spectacular reason (other than some epic Christmas caroling), it was just awesome!  We were all together in Boise, and it was great!  These pics only capture a tiny amount of the happiness we had together.  Wish I had taken more.

These first three pics are from our apartment: our tiny fireplace,our tiny tree, and my favorite nativity :)


Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's!



Some people take pictures of their husbands and their babies....

Sweet giant stocking!

We went tubing a couple days after Christmas




















The last picture with his long hair 


Haircut!

Gorp, affectionately known as Christmas crack.



Cousin's night!








We celebrated our 4th anniversary at the Anniversary Inn!



I had some great videos from the snow day and from cousins night, but I kept getting an error message when I was trying to upload the videos :(



No comments:

Post a Comment